Knife Gate Valves
|Size||: 2" to 54" (50 mm to 1400 mm)|
|ASME Class||: Class 150 and PN 10|
|Design Standard||: MSS SP 81|
The Knife Gate Valve provides reliable shut-off for both dry and wet line fluids. The bonnet-less valve equipped with a heavy-duty gate to cut though both dry and wet line fluids. The bonnet-less valve sediments – and is ideally suited for abrasive slurries, pulp stock, semi-solids, dry ash, chips, etc.
The valves find application in paper and pulp, minerals and metals, steel plants, thermal power plants and chemical/ petrochemical industries. L&T Valves offers Knife Gate Valves with and unidirectional applications.
The versatile metallic and resilient seats for bidirectional and unidirectional applications. The versatile metallic and resilient seats for bidirectional range is available in wafer, lugged and flanged configurations.
- Sharp heavy-duty knife edge at the bottom of gate cuts through solid sediments and ensures reliable shut-off
- Gate offered with surface coatings based on customer demand - Hardfacing, Nitriding,
- Replaceable seats - Easy maintenance at site. Longer service life.
- Low operating torque - Facilitates use of a smaller-size actuators. Lower Initial Investment.
- Pressure ratings: PN10 and Class 150
- End connections: Wafer, Lugged, Flanged and Ranged
- Body materials: Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Elastomer options: Black/ White Nitrile, EPDM, Viton, Hypalon, Silicon
- Specials: Long Neck, Extended Stem